Terms of Service & Policies
Terms of Service
1.1. The services offered on this platform are provided as described in the platform's manual and as defined in these terms of service.
to read this, as it includes important terms which apply to you.
1.3. When accessing the QUANTL Platform and using the Services, you must:
- not carry out any activity that involves proceeds from any provably illegal or unlawful activity;
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Quant Lambda computing systems or networks ;
- not use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the computer system on which the QUANTL Platform is hosted or to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse-engineer any computer programs used to deliver the Services or to operate the QUANTL Platform except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation;
- ensure that all credentials required to access the QUANTL Platform are kept secure and confidential;
1.4. By accessing the QUANTL Platform or using the Services you represent, warrant and undertake that:
- you have accepted the Terms;
- you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to accept the Terms;
- you are aware of the risks in using the Services being provided.
- any Bitcoin withdrawal address you provide is your own and that you have full control over this address;
1.5. Quant Lambda reserves the right at any time to:
- close your account for a justifiable reason.
1.6. It is your responsibility entirely to provide us with correct details including your withdrawal address. We accept no liability resulting in you not receiving the Bitcoin withdrawn due to you providing incorrect or out-of-date details.
1.7. Provision of Services
- The offer and acceptance of the Services provided herein may be prohibited or limited in certain jurisdictions.
- It is understood that it is the responsibility of any person considering the purchase of QTL or acquiring any other of our present or future services, to inform themselves regarding, and in compliance to, all the legal provisions and regulations in force in their jurisdiction with respect to the making and delivery of cryptocurrency purchases, taxation and connected matters.
1.8. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or restrict Quant Lambda liability for fraud or any other matter that cannot be excluded or limited under Applicable Law.
- In no event shall Quant Lambda be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit, business opportunity, revenue or goodwill.
1.9. Governing Law
The Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and construed in accordance with International law.
1.10. Events Outside Our Control
- Neither party is liable for delay in meeting its obligations due to any cause outside its reasonable control including acts of God, riot, war, malicious acts of damage, fires, electricity supply failures and government authority and edicts.
- In the unlikely event of a data breach or platform compromise we will do everything in our power to resume normal operation and correct any errors or theft attempts as quick as possible.
- In case of emergencies that cause the platform to go offline or stop functioning, we will always communicate status updates in a timely fashion using pre-determined public media channels, such as Telegram, Discord and Twitter.
2.3. Collected Information
The only details we collect about you by default, for security and communication purposes are your IP address and email address.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information or documentation that can be used to contact or identify you. Requested personal information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name and phone number.
2.4. Browser Activity Logging
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other related statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to improve our Services. These third party providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
2.6. Service Providers
At some point during our activity we may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
2.7. Compliance with Applicable Law
We may disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
2.9. Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to access, modify, update, change and erase your Personal Information, unless applicable law requires the safekeeping of such information.