Daily Activity Reports & CA Smart Contract
QUANTL Activity Reporting
1.1. At the end of every day, a report detailing all the past 24 hours' activity is compiled.
A 64-character long digital fingerprint of the report file is then calculated through
The resulting fingerprint is unique to the respective file, as currently agreed upon by global cryptographic standards.
1.2. The report is published on the platform and the 64-character fingerprint uploaded to the QUANTL Certification Authority smart contract, which also timestamps the transaction.
The Daily Activity Report File
2.1. Each report file includes trades closed throughout the day, account balancing and token generation operations, as well as essential fund parameters and is compiled using the following template:
- 1. * Reference Values *
- 1.1. Report start time:
- 1.2. Report finish time:
- 1.3. Open BTC price:
- 1.4. Close BTC price:
- 2. * QTL Token Statistics *
- 2.1. QTL price:
- 2.2. Active QTL tokens:
- 2.2.1. Platform wallets:
- 2.2.2. External wallets:
- 2.2.3. QUANTL trading wallet:
- 2.2.4. QUANTL commission wallet:
- 2.3. Active QTL tokens value:
- 2.3.1. QTL value change today:
- 2.3.2. QTL value change last 30 days:
- 2.3.3. QTL value change since beginning:
- 2.4. Minted today (tokens purchased on platform):
- 2.5. Burned today (tokens sold on platform):
- 2.6. Generated today on commission wallet:
- 2.7. Token generation operations:
- 3. * Crypto Assets Under Management *
- 3.1. Total:
- 3.2. On trading accounts:
- 3.2.1. Trading account 1 (Margin 1) :
- 3.2.2. Trading account 2 (Margin 2) :
- 3.2.3. Trading account 3 (Margin 3) :
- 3.2.4. Trading account 4 (Margin 4) :
- 3.2.5. Trading account 5 (Margin 5) :
- 3.2.6. Trading account 6 (Spot 1) :
- 3.2.7. Trading account 7 (Hedging 1):
- 3.2.8. Trading account 8 (Hedging 2):
- 3.3. In hot wallets:
- 3.3.1. Deposit wallets:
- 3.3.2. Payment wallets:
- 3.4. In cold wallets:
- 3.4.1. Cold storage 1:
- 3.4.2. Cold storage 2:
- 3.4.3. Cold storage 3:
- 3.5. Received today:
- 3.6. Sent today:
- 3.7. Internal account balancing operations:
- 4. * Trading Activity *
- 4.1. Trades today:
- 4.2. Successful:
- 4.3. Unsuccessful:
- 4.4. Average win size:
- 4.5. Average loss size:
- 4.6. Trading results summary:
The Certification Authority Smart Contract
3.1. The Certification Authority smart contract is a simple token-less Ethereum contract that accepts and logs incoming transactions with a data component attached to them.
3.2. A transaction is sent to the contract for every Daily Activity Report File we issue, with the unique 64-character file fingerprint as data component, effectively logging each file fingerprint and the time it was issued on the blockchain.
3.3. Certificate Authority contract entries serve to independently determine if the report files present on our platform are genuine and if their content has been altered in any way since issuance.
Activity Report Verification Procedure
4.1. Here are the steps needed to determine the authenticity of a report file:
- select a report on the "Activty Reports" section inside your QUANTL account and click "View"
to open the Report File Viewer dialog
- expand the tab labelled "Check report file authenticity"
- download the plain text report file to your device
- calculate the SHA-256 file hash offline
- upload the file to an independent 3rd party service (http://onlinemd5.com/ is given as an example, but you can find others by searching for "sha-256 file hash generator")
- obtain the 64-digit file hash
- visit the CA contract transaction page on Etherscan, check that the transaction timestamp corresponds to the correct date
- on the Etherscan transaction page, click on "Click to see More "
- under "Input Data", click the "Decode Input Data" button to view the submitted file hash and declared timestamp of the transaction
- the file hash should match the one you obtained and the one present on the QUANTL platform